BMRCL Recruitment 2016
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited has announced the latest vacancy notification about BMRCL Recruitment 2016 for filling up 308 vacancies of Engg / Operator / Maintainer Posts. Job seekers who want to grab this chance should apply against BMRCL Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates by sending the application form in prescribed format till the date of ending that is 12/07/2016.
Remaining details about BMRCL Jobs in through the below segment of this page we the team of resultjain.com is providing complete details for your convenience.
BMRCL Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Organization name.||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited.|
|Post Name.||Engg / Operator / Maintainer Posts.|
|No of posts.||308 Posts.|
|Last date to apply.||12/07/2016.|
|Series||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Residual Parent cadre||Local cadre|
BMRCL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For Maintainer & Train Operator Posts: Applicants must pass Matriculation from recognized board along with three years Diploma or ITI certificate in relevant discipline from recognized institutions.
- For Section Engineers Posts: Applicants must possess Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science and Engineering / Civil Engineering or equivalent to this qualification from recognized university or institutions with relevant working experience.
|For General Merit||, Maximum age limit is 35 years.|
|For SC/ST/ Cat, I||Maximum age limit is 40 years (35 yrs plus 5 yrs).|
|For applicants under Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, III b||Maximum age limit is 38 years.(35 yrs plus 3 yrs).|
Offer Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Offered Pay Scale|
|Maintainer||Rs. 10170 to Rs. 18500.|
|Train Operator||Rs. 14000 to Rs. 26950.|
|Section Engineers||Rs. 16000 to Rs. 30770.|
Selection of talented candidates will be based on performance in following tests:
- Written Examination
- Verification Of The Original Documents
- Kannada Test Followed By Medical Fitness Test
Application Form Cost:
- For SC/ST: Form fees are Rs. 300.
- For GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat III b: Form fees are Rs. 700.
- Payment of fee will be deposited either through online or offline mode only.
How to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates may apply by filling the application in the prescribed format including all details like related to qualification and experience.
- Candidates should submit applications in the prescribed format along with copies of all the appropriate certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the pos
- The application should be attached with copies of all require documents and certificates and passport size photo.
- The envelope should be super scribed as “Application For The Post Of ………………………………..”. The complete application should reach at the address given below till end date.
|Online application form last date is||11-07-2016.|
|Offline application form last date is||12-07-2016.|
|Last Date For Seeking Clarification Regarding Rejection Of Application||15-07-2016.|
|Admit card for written exam available from||05-09-2016.|
|Written Test is conducted on||18-09-2016.|
BMRCL Recruitment 2016: see here
Apply online for BMRCL Jobs: see here
official website: check here