CBSE UGC NET July Notification 2016
Central Board of Secondary Education recently issued the CBSE UGC NET July Notification 2016. The board is going to conduct the CBSE UGC NET Exam on 17-07-2016. CBSE authority conducts the UGC National Eligibility Test for an Indian citizen to check the Eligibility for Assistant Professor post only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian colleges and universities. Candidates who are seeking to clutch JRF & professor Posts must qualify this exam. Candidates can apply for CBSE UGC NET exam by submitting their online application form towards this notification before the closing date that is 12-05-2016.
Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to commence the NET Exam in 83 subjects at 88 different Cities. This exam is spread throughout the country. Candidates who are willing to participate in the upcoming NET exam must apply for it by filling application form for CBSE UGC NET July Notification 2016 on or before the closing date.
CBSE UGC NET July Notification 2016 Details
|Announcement Type.||CBSE UGC NET July Notification 2016.|
|Board Name.||Central Board of Secondary Education.|
|Posts Name.||JRF & Assistant Professor.|
|Online applications last date is.||12-05-2016.|
|UGC NET Exam conduct on.||17-07-2016.|
CBSE UGC NET July Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possess Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized University or Institute.
Candidates who are going to appear in the final year of their Master degree are also eligible to apply.
For Junior Research Fellowship: Age should not exceed than 28 years as on 01.07.2016.
For Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for this post.
|Category Type||Exam Fees||Process to Pay the fees|
|For General Candidates||Rs. 600.||Applying candidates can pay the form fees either by credit/ debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form.|
|For OBC Candidates||Rs. 300.|
|For SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs. 150.|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for the admission who scored minimum qualifying marks in National Eligibility Test (Written Exam).
|I||100||1st||60 questions (50 to be attempted)|
|II||100||1st||50 question (all compulsory)|
|III||150||2nd||75 questions (all compulsory)|
Time Table for UGC NET July 2016
|Events||Exam 1||Exam 2||Exam 3|
|Exam will be conducted on||10-07-2016 (Sunday)|
|Exam hall entry timing||07.00 AM (IST)||10.45 AM (IST)||01.30 PM (IST)|
|Test Booklet will be distributed at||09.15 AM(IST)||11.05 AM (IST)||01.50 PM (IST)|
|Broken/opened the seal of the Test Booklet to take out the Answer Sheet at||09.25 AM(IST)||11.10 AM (IST)||01.55 PM (IST)|
|Exam hall entry will be banned after||09.30 AM (IST)||11.15 AM (IST)||02.00 PM (IST)|
|Test start at||09.30 AM(IST)||11.15 AM (IST)||02.00 PM (IST)|
|Test concludes||10.45 AM (IST)||12.30 PM(IST)||04.30 PM (IST)|
|Online application form last date is||12-05-2016|
|Pay the form fees till.||13-05-2016|
|Make the rectification in details provided under application form between||17-05-2016 to 23-05-2016|
|UGC NET Exam is going to be conducted on.||17-07-2016|
How to Apply for CBSE UGC NET July 2016?
- Firstly open the official website which is nic.in.
- Move towards the “Current News” section and choose the “Download Information Bulletin” link.
- Candidates need to read the complete notification very carefully.
- Now click on the “Fill Application Form” link.
- Again hit on the “Apply for NET July’ in the new candidate registration section.
- Press the “Proceed to Apply Online” by using the enter key.
- Choose the post and fill the online application form with correct details in an accurate manner.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Upload your passport scanned photograph with size of [3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) & 4kb to 40 kb] and Signature [3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) & 4kb to 40 kb] in JPG format.
- Now pay the online application form fees to select the payment option of examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan (Syndicate / Canara / ICICI Bank).
- Collect the hard copy of your application form for future use.
NETJuly2016 Public Notice: see here
CBSE UGC NET July Notification 2016: check here
Official website: see here