DMRC Recruitment 2016
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has recently published the DMRC Recruitment 2016 employment notification for pick the 114 applicants for various posts that are Manager/Engineer and many other posts. Applicants those are probing the Government Job can apply for any of these posts through online mode via the official website through the help of the information available on this page. All the interested and eligible applicants are advised to for the posts on or before the last date. Organization will release the online application form from 25-05-2016 to 27-06-2016.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Union: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Type of Notice: DMRC Recruitment 2016.
Vacancy Type: Various Posts.
Post Location: Delhi.
Total Posts: 114 Posts.
Vacancy details as per Required Education
|Job Role||Available Jobs||Required Education|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical).||27.||B.E./ B.Tech (Electrical) with GATE qualified candidates.|
|Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecom).||15.||B.E./ B.Tech (Electronics) with GATE qualified candidates.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical).||54.||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt recognized Institute.|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics).||18.||Diploma in Electronics Engineering from Govt recognized Institute or equivalent.|
|Online application form starts from.||26-05-2016.|
|Apply Online till.||27-06-2016.|
|Bank Challan will be generated upto||27-06-2016.|
|Pay the form fees within.||27-05-2016 to 29-06-2016.|
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 28.
Application Form Fees (Expectedly):
- Application form fees are Rs-300 (for General and OBC).
- Application form fees are Rs-150 (for SC and ST).
- Pay the form fees through Bank Challan, which can be generated from DMRC Website.
Selection will be done through below mentioned tests:
Apply DMRC Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on the “Careers” section available there.
- Choose the appropriate link from there.
- Open the online application form link.
- Fill the complete information in the form.
- Click to submit the form.
- Take the print out of it for more use.
DMRC Recruitment 2016: see here
Apply Online: see here
Official website: see here