Gujarat high Court Recruitment 2016
The high court of Gujarat has recently issued the Gujarat high Court Recruitment 2016. According to this announcement, Gujarat HC recruitment notification 2016 has ready to fill up the 61 vacant positions of Computer Operator (IT Cell). So, all the applicants who are searching for the Latest Govt. Jobs in Gujarat should request to submit their Gujarat high Court Recruitment application online on or before the 31-05-2016. Remaining details check the official site www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in or www.hc-ojas.gul.nic.in.
Details about Gujarat HC Recruitment 2016
|Organization name.||Gujarat High Court.|
|Official site.||www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in or www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.|
|Vacancy Name.||Computer Operator (IT Cell).|
|Total Num of vacancies.||61 posts.|
|Last date to apply.||31-05-2016.|
Eligibility criteria for District Judge vacancies
Applicants who fulfil the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
Candidates should possess Graduate degree in computer application from any recognized University/Institution.
Selected applicants will get a impressive salary as per Gujarat government.
Applicants will be selected for the post through their presentation in Written Test or Interview conducted by the Organization recruitment committee.
How to apply for Gujarat high Court Recruitment 2016
- Applicant should follow the guidelines for the apply online.
- Candidates have a login to the official page as specified above.
- Then Click on the apply online.
- Now read, all the instructions carefully and candidates can fill the form online correctly.
- Candidates have to scan their passport size photograph with the application form.
- After click on the Verify Application to submit the application form. Applicants will get a Confirmation message in their email account or mobile.
- Take a printout for the future reference.
|Online application will be started from||02-05-2016.|
|Online application will be closed on||31-05-2016.|
Gujarat high Court Recruitment 2016: see here
Official website: see here