Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
Indian Coast Guard has published Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 in different branches regarding General Duty/General Duty Pilot/Short Service Pilot (CPL) Position in the rank of Assistant Commandant for all passionate and hardworking applicants. If you are interested to apply for this post then you can fill Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Application Form 2016 on official web portal of department or we are directly provide to link to download application form.
Every Year Indian Coast Guard releases a large no of vacancies for fulfilling vacant position. Even this year this department issued Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer post according to the candidate’s qualification and eligibility. If you are one of the inspiring candidates then apply on or before last date which is 22.03.2016.
Candidate can get further related information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Such as age limit; education Qualification, procedure to apply, selection process etc. are well equipped on below side of page.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Recruitment department
Indian Coast Guard.
No of vacancies
Last Date to apply
22nd March 2016.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks from recognized university.
Applicants must pass Class 12th with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Appliers should be an Indian.
Applying candidates should have born between:
For General Duty: 01 July 1988 to 30 June 1995 for OBC & 01 July 1986 to 30 June 1995 for SC/ST.
For General Duty Pilot: 01 July 1988 to 30 June 1997 for OBC & 01 July 1986 to 30 June 1997 for SC/ST.
For Pilots (CPL): 01 July 1988 to 30 June 1997 for OBC & 01 July 1986 to 30 June 1997 for SC/ST.
Relaxion for reserved category applicants will be applicable as per govt. norms.
Selection of applying candidates will be done through:
- Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test.
- Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- Pilot Aptitude Battery Test.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
- Applicants should firstly open official web portal of department that is tnpl.com.
- Department providing you an advantage of online application form.
- Then you have to find out the career or recruitment option on desktop window.
- Then click on desired recruitment and post.
- Then applicant should fill online application on website.
- Then candidate must have to fill it properly and upload your scan copy of photographs and signature with copies of certificates and testimonials related to qualification, age, experience and caste etc.
- After successful submission of application from applicant must have to write down registration number for future use.
- Take two print outs of submitted Application Form. Both hard copies of Application should be duly signed with photo and should be carried by candidate to the recruitment Centre.
Last date to submit Application Form: 22nd March 2016.
Focus On: Dear applicants you are here on our webpage and if you are facing any problem to fill application form related to this post and you have any other query then we are providing you toll free numbers by calling on these numbers you can solve your query.
And if you want more updates about latest recruitments then you can also subscribe your mail id in our website’s mailbox i.e. resultjain.com.
|Noida||Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301.||+91-120-2414395|
|Mumbai||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony, Mumbai – 30.||+91-22- 24371932 / 24370491|
Check Official Notification here.
Apply Online: See here