INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) 2016:
Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is likely to release official notification regarding INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) 2016. All those candidates who are interested should read the Scholarship 2016 details from below and apply for the scholarship before the last date.
Candidates need to fill the INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) 2016 Online Application Form. Candidates those have complete their PG Degree or Graduate Degree is only eligible to apply for the scholarship. This is the golden opportunity for those candidates who are pursuing Doctoral Research from any well reputed University or Institute in India through Fellowships at the level same as National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified candidates.
Invitation of Application Form:
- INSPIRE Scholars after completion of their post-graduation degree in Science areas.
- Candidates hold “First Rank” as per University level in the Post-graduate Degrees in Basic, Applied Sciences, Engineering OR Graduate Degree in Medicine from any recognized Indian University or Institute, Statutory Body in India for award of INSPIRE FELLOWSHIP.
- Fellowship will be offered to the candidates on the basis of availability of fellowships in the current year.
Eligibility for INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) 2016:
- Candidates should not score less than 65% marks in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S./ M.Sc.
- Applicants those are 1st Rank Holder in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic, Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from a well reputed University.
- Applicants those are 1st Rank Holder at the Graduate Level Examination in Medicine only conducted by a recognized University present in India are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants those are 1st Rank Holder should obtained atleast batch size of 10 students in that university level examination and must score atleast 60% marks of the entire course/ program.
Fellowship Amount, Number and Duration:
- Fellowship Amount will be offered to 1000 candidates of INSPIRE Fellowships every year on the basis of their eligibility and on first-cum-first basis.
- Fellowship will be tenable for a maximum period of “Five” years (or) subject to the completion of their PhD degree whichever is earlier.
- Fellowship shall not be available at M.Sc, M.Phil or M.Tech level during pursing in any such Integrated M.Sc-PhD, M.Phil-PhD & MTech-PhD courses.
Process of Selection:
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Academic Merit, Supervisor, Choice of Host Institution and Tentative Area/Topic of Research after the evaluation of the Expert committee, subject to the scrutiny of PhD admission and detailed research proposal at the time of Final Offer.
Final selection for “INSPIRE Fellowship” will be done through candidates academic merit, confirmed PhD admission, Supervisor, Host Institution and the detailed Research Proposal after evaluation by Expert committee.
Apply INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) 2016 Apply Online:
- Candidates please visit the organization official website.
- Find and open the online application form link.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the complete application form before the last date.
Candidates can get the latest update regarding INSPIRE Scholarship from the official website here