Maulana Azad Scholarship 2016:
Maulana Azad Education Foundation every year provides the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2016 for meritorious girl students belong to minority categories. Students can starts fill the Online and Offline Application Forms from the month of July for the session of 2016.
All the girls’ students who scored minimum 55% in Class 10th Board Exam and also took admission in Class 11th in the same year when Class 10th result is declared are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme by fill the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2016 Form.
Candidates should remember that while you are going to apply for the scholarship attention should be given to the following important points:
- Candidates must belong one of the Minority Community i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists and Parsis.
- Scholarship application form must be checked by the principal of present school/college.
- Your photo on the application form must be attested by the present school/college principal.
- Marksheet will also be attested by present school/college principal.
- Applying candidate’s parental income must be less than Rs-100000 (One Lac).
- Candidates should produce their income certificate and it should be in Hindi or English language only.
- Income certificate will be issued by Tahsildar, Block officer or Notary Public of the concerned area/Block/Distt.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2016 Details:
Candidates should follow the instructions mentioned below while fill the scholarship application form:
- Write your Full name in English (block letters).
- Write your complete address such as House No., street No., Block, District, State and Pin No must be mentioned.
- Candidates need to mentioned the Phone No., Mobile No. of their and parents or Guardian in the concerned column.
- You are required to mention your valid Email Address (if required).
- Attach the photo copy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card along with the application form to make it convenient to collect any informal easily.
- Parental Income Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested by the Principal.
- Application form must be verification by the School Principal.
- Photo should also be attested by the school Principal.
Go through the official website to know the latest details about the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2016 For Girls.