SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017
Recruitment authority of State Bank of India has announced the job advertisement as SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017. The organization is going to recruit the 17140 applicants for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates post in clerical cadre under State Bank of India. Applicants ensure the below mentioned eligibility criteria must apply towards SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 by submitting the complete filled online application form before the closing date updated soon.
Applicants who are interested in making their career in Banking Sector are required to apply for this SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 via online mode through an online web portal. Complete details about SBI vacancies like qualification required, age limit, salary details, the process to apply etc are well furnished below by the team of resultjain.com.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Details
|Job Role.||Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associates.|
|Apply online form.||Soon Revealed|
|Apply online till.||Updated Soon|
|Bank name.||State Bank of India.|
|Series||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Junior Agricultural Associates||3008|
|3||Special Recruitment Drive For TURA (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh||188|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Junior Associate: Applicants must possess Graduation in any discipline or equivalent to this from recognized university or by the Central Government University.
- For Junior Agricultural Associates: Applicants must possess Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized University / Institute.
Lower age limit is: 20 years.
Upper age limit is: 28 years.
- For SC/ST: 05 years.
- For OBC: 03 years.
- For PWD (SC/ST): 15 years.
- For PWD (OBC): 13 years.
- For PWD (General): 10 years. and
- For Ex- servicemen: 05 years.
Applicants will get a pay of Rs-11765 to Rs-31540 per month.
Application Form Charges:
- For general and other category: Rs-600.
- For SC/ST/PWD category: Rs-100.
- Deport the form fees through the Bank via Online mode only.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be selected for the post on the basis of their performance in the following tests:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
Exam pattern for Preliminary Exam:
|Series||Name of the Test||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks|
|Time Limit: 01 Hour|
Exam pattern for Main Exam:
|Series||Name of the Test||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks||Time Limit|
|1||General/Financial Awareness.||50.||50.||35 Min.|
|2||General English.||40.||40.||35 Min.|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude.||50.||50.||45 Min.|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.||50.||60.||45 Min.|
|Total||190.||200.||2 Hours 40 Min.|
|Online Registration begins from.||Revealed Shortly|
|Online Registration closed on.||Get Here Shortly|
|Call Letter for Online Test will be issued on.||Revealed Soon|
|Preliminary Test will be held on.||Related Soon|
Way to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Go to the SBI official website that is sbi.co.in.
- Follow the “Careers with us” section available at the below of the home page.
- Select the suitable post link for apply online.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload the required scanned photographs, signature and requisite certificates.
- Pay the form fees and hit on the submit key.
- Retain the hard copy of it for further use.
Official website: see here