Telangana Epass Scholarship Form 2016:
Telangana Government, Andhra Pradesh has offered the Telangana Epass Scholarship Form 2016 for those candidates who were living in Telangana and pursuing Under Graduation and Post Graduation courses. Scholarship online application forms are invited to all the eligible and deserving candidates against the Telangana Epass Scholarship. Eligible candidates are required to fill and submit the application form before the last date.
All those candidates who have financial problem during their study period must apply for Telangana Epass Scholarship Form 2016 through online mode with the help of authorized portal. Applying candidates may also verify the relevant details about EPass Scholarship such as Exam Status, Eligibility, Last Date, Selection Process and Required Documents etc.
Telangana Epass Scholarship Form 2016 Details :
Organization Type: Telangana Government, Andhra Pradesh
Status Type: Telangana Epass Scholarship Form
- Merit cum scholarship
- Pre metric scholarship
- Post metric scholarship
Telangana Epass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Online registration starts from: 16-09-2015.
- Last date for online application form is: 30-10-2015.
Candidates Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates belong to SC, ST caste and their parent’s annual income is Rs. 02 lakhs (from all sources) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belong to BC, EBC and Disabled caste and their parent’s annual income is Rs-01 lakh or below is eligible to apply.
- All those candidates whose attendance is minimum 75% at the end of each quarter are eligible to apply.
- Resent passport size photo
- Candidates Aadhaar Card
- First page of Bank Pass Book (for student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch (Not required for EBC students)
- Candidates Bonafide Certificate (of last seven consecutive years of Study)
- Common Entrance Test (CET) allotment order for CET courses
Way to Apply Telangana Epass Scholarship Form 2016:
- Visit the official website.
- Follow the online scholarship application form link.
- Fill the necessary details in it.
- Now upload all the relevant documents
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Take the print out of it for further use.