TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017
Telangana State Southern Public Distribution Corporation Limited (TSSPDCL) has issued the TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017 notification for filling up various vacant posts of Sub-Engineers (Electrical) by direct recruitment on the regular basis in TSSPDCL-Engineering Service. Applicants those are looking for the job in Telangana Govt. can apply against TSSPDCL Notification 2017 before the last date. The organization will hire the applicants on direct recruitment on a regular basis in Engineering Service. Applicants need to visit the official website that is www.tssouthernpower.com for filling the TSSPDCL Application Form. Read the complete details about TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017 from below segment.
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd issued the TSSPDCL Recruitment application form for inviting the interested applicants for Engineering Jobs. Organization will recruiting various deserving applicants for Sub Engineer Post. Applicants those hold the Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) from a recognized university or board is eligible.
How to get a Government Jobs: Check Here
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017 Details
Telangana State Southern Public Distribution Corporation Limited (TSSPDCL).
Sub Engineer Electrical.
No. of Posts.
Last date to Apply.
Soon Updated Here
Written Exam Date.
Applicants must get the complete information related to recruitment like education qualification, age limit; application fee, salary detail, selection process, important dates and other information are well mention below.
4 Essential skills for youth to get success: Check Here
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute is eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is: 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 44 years.
Important Dates TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017
Last date for application form is Soon Updated
Applicants will get a pay of Rs. 20535 to Rs. 41155 per month.
Refer from the official notification for further information about PayScale.
- Applicants will be selected for appointment will be made 100% on Written Examination.
- Applicants those qualify on the basis of written exam by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates.
Minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows:
- OC – 40%
- BC – 35%
- SC/ST /PH- 30% or as per Rules
How to Prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
Interview Tips Process: Check Here
Application Form Fees:
- Online application processing fee is Rs. 100.
- Applicants must pay the Rs. 120 (Rupees one hundred twenty only) 3 towards examination fee.
- These are NO examination fee for SC, ST, BC and PH categories.
Mode of payment of Fee:
Submit the form fees by any one of the T.S. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number.
Apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website that is www.tssouthernpower.com
- Click on the Careers section and open the Sub Engineer Electrical Recruitment 2017 notification and read it very carefully.
- Now click on the Online Application form link.
- You need to fill the accurate details in the online form without making any mistakes.
- Upload all the required documents along with Passport Size Photograph in the given Format & Dimensions.
- Submit form fees within the specified dates.
- Hit the Submit key before the last date.
- Take the hard copy of your filled form for future use.
How to fill Online Application Form: Check Here
TSSPDCL Recruitment Notification
Official Website: see here