UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015
Good news for all those applicants who are searching for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 on Internet. Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has issued UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 notification for all talented job hunters for filling up 932 contestants under Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking staff position. If you also one of the aspiring applicant then you are on right webpage to fill UP Postal Circle Online application form 2015from 1st June 2015 on its official web portal or here itself.
Indian Post is a government operated postal system in India and it is the single department of Posts in our country. Peoples generally called Indian post as post office in our country. Every state consist its own circle of post officeand it recruits many vacant post of Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, etc. every year for all the circles. Recently it switched 932 posts recruitment for all India Interested candidates. If you also one of them then you can apply from 1st June 2015 to 15th June 2015.
To know more details about UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 like education qualication, age limit, and procedure to apply are given below.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 Details
|Name of the Recruitment department||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|No of vacancies||
|Last Date to apply||01st June 2015 to 30th June 2015|
|Interview Tips/Questions and Answers for Fresher’s||How to fill Online Application Form|
|How to Prepare for Bank Exam||Career In Distance Education|
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Applying Candidates for Post Man and Mail Guard post, should have SSC or its equal qualification and those candidates applying for MTS position, they should have SSC or ITI from recognized boards.
Applicants those are appearing for Post circle exam age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 30.06.2015.Relaxion in age will be applicable as per given terms:
- For Government servants, age is relaxed up to 35years
- For SC/ST category contenders up to 5 years
- For OBC category Candidate up to 3years.
- Candidates belong to Backward class will have topay Rs.500/- as application fees and reserved category candidates will have to deposit Rs.100/- as application feesand candidate must remember these points:
- Candidate will get one e-payment receipt of individual amount from the post office which he or she submitted.
- The registered aspirants should have to pay the application fees through system generated bank challan.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of fee Challan, receipt issued by the Post Office and application for future reference.
Candidate will be Selected for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 is on the basis of Aptitude test.
How to Apply for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015
- Candidates who found eligible himself for this post should visit official website of department.
- Then find out the on the Career tab on main website.
- Now press “Requirement for the post of UP postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking staff post” link.
- Click on it and then download advertisement read it carefully.
- Then click on online application form and register yourself.
- Duly filled the application form and attach all necessary scan copies of document like mark sheets, caste certificate, photo id and all required by the department.
- Then a unique registration number will be generated by the system and the applicant will be informed about the registration number through mobile number/ email id.
- Candidates have to take a printout of it and pay application fee for successful completion.
Starting Date for submission of Application Form: 01st June 2015
Ending Date to submit online Application Form: 30th June 2015
Last date to pay the required fee through system generated Challan: 03rd July 2015
Focus On:Dear applicant in this busy schedule we are here to help you if you have any difficulty to fill Online application form we are providing you toll free numbers you can call on them and can solve your query.
you can also subscribe your email id in mail box of our website resultjain.com to get daily notification of the latest recruitment and other important details.
Toll Free Call Centre
Go to official website and to know more details